Distinct benefits to undergoing your treatment with Dr. Deng, a Bellevue and Seattle area fertility specialist with a reputation for excellence.
- 20+ years’ experience in treating fertility patients.
- Double board certified as a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and a Maternal-fetal Medicine specialist.
- Strong background in embryology as one of a few reproductive endocrinologists in the United States to be certified as a High Complexity Lab Director (HCLD) in Embryology.
- She has established a truly state-of-the-art modern embryology laboratory, provided world-class services, and had a reputation for high IVF successful rates.
- Dr Deng customizes treatment and provides individualized care based on patient’s medical history and conditions.
Education and Credentials
- Fellowship – Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, Stanford University
- Fellowship – Maternal Fetal Medicine, Yale University
- Residency – Obstetrics and Gynecology, Detroit Medical Center, Wayne state university
- Research Fellow – California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM), Bioengineering Department, University of California in San Diego (UCSD)
- M.D., Ph.D. – Zhongshan University (Sun Yat-Sen University of Medical Sciences), Guangzhou, China
Dr. Deng is triple board-certified by boards recognized by the American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (ABOG)
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility (REI)
- Maternal-fetal Medicine (MFM)
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr Deng is a board-certified by American Board of Bioanalysis (ABB)
- High Complexity Lab Director (HCLD) in Embryology
Her unique background and expertise with the clinical and embryology laboratory provide Dr. Deng with the extensive skill and knowledge that are necessary in treating challenging fertility cases.
As a Bellevue and Seattle area fertility specialist with a reputation for excellence, Dr. Deng is affiliated with or a member of several professional organizations including: